Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 253

How could I resist taking this image.  A bunch of fresh parsley offered up by my daughter.  It's the end of another week and tonight we picked leeks, cauliflower and parsley for our dinner. 

I'm playing around with the photos to see if I can go to the next level for the pics I take for the blog.  Not sure if this works though.


It was all a bit much for our youngest one though.  She was getting tired and over posing for a photo.


This is the seeds the girls planted a little while ago.  The have been living in our oldest daughters bedroom for the last couple of weeks and are growing strong.  Each day the girls have a look to see how they are growing.  Wont be long before these go into the AP system ready to produce beautiful heirloom tomatoes for us.


1 comment:

  1. Thats what mine look like at the moment too! I just went camping for a few days and when I got back about 8 more had popped up in the hot house! Pretty stoked!

    ReplyDelete