Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 111

Today I have for you a bit of a picture fest.  We did pick some beans for dinner and a heap of silver beet for the neighbour because we cant keep up with it but I wanted to show you some more pictures.


The first two are of a new "hot house" I found while we where on holiday recently.  Its basically 3 pieces of bamboo and some plastic.  Perfect for the grow beds especially when we have small seedlings in winter.  


A bit of a wide angle shot to show you just how well its all going now.   The grow beds are very full.  


Also while we were away we found another couple of "friends" for our daughters to put in the patch.

A dragon fly

And a fairy.

And last bu t not least, one of the heirloom seeds.  I have no idea what it is.  I think it maybe the Kohl rabi but cant be sure.  I am hoping it is because I love the stuff.  


Well thats another day in the patch with a few pics to show you.  We hope your enjoying the blog and feel free to pass it on to anyone you think maybe interested in aquaponics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment