Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104

I have a big dilemma.   I cant remember what I planted in the growbed that I mixed the seeds up in.  It's great to look around and hunt for something but when you cant remember what you planted then how can you look for it?

So I am glad to say I did a video of it and this is what I planted.  (see it here AP - Seeds - 310110)

Chives, Radish, Zucchini, Carrot, Beetroot, Cabbage, Dwarf beans, Leaks, Swede, Cucumbers, Broccoli and Silver beet.

So I know we have picked so far Radish and Beans.  I have noticed what I thought was spinach but its obviously Silver beet.  I will have to have a good look tomorrow for signs of the other things.

Also a lot of the Heirloom seeds are coming up.  A few new ones that I've never seen growing so again I am not sure what they are but time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment